Who knew this time of year could be sooo gorgeous! The trees are all golden yellow, bright orange or fading to a light brown. As we were walking to the park the other day, the ground was literally covered in leaves. I love it when the trees are a few different colors. I've never experienced a Fall like this before. The weather is getting cold though so I have to enjoy my last few weeks before being bundled up til next year. Most days there is a little bite in the air but definately managable....for now. Our walks in the evening are becoming a little shorter. I have been wanting to visit Central Park to see all the leaves changing, all the colors of Fall and mostly just to enjoy actually having four seasons!
4 comments:
did you take those pictures? wow! New York in the Fall..just like on "You've got mail" it must be everybody's favorite. :) The leaves here aren't too bad, but mostly they just turned brown and fell off. we still think it's pretty...it's better than the dirt we are used to, right?
Isn't is nice when the trees start changing (they call it Fall Follage here). It's very pretty. It is nice to experience all four seasons. You really don't know what your missing until you do.
Isn't is nice when the trees start changing (they call it Fall Follage here). It's very pretty. It is nice to experience all four seasons. You really don't know what your missing until you do.
uber Jealous!!!! I will be there for the Cherry Blossoms :)
Post a Comment