Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

This past Saturday was Danny's birthday! I think he had a good time besides the fact that he thinks he's getting old :) Friday night we went out to dinner with Kyle and Alisa. We went to John's Pizzeria and i'm pretty sure we will be going back! It was soo good plus they gave us some more restaurants to try out in the area. I loved talking with Alisa...she used to live here and gave me some great advice! On Saturday, we tried something NEW! We headed up to the Upper West Side to eat at this Turkish place. It was fun to experience different food that we have never eaten before. As Danny said...some of it was an "acquired taste." For dessert, i had to improvise. We had no chocolate cake mix in the house but I was wanting to use buttercream frosting so....we had brownies instead! I wasn't sure if it would turn out so thats why only half of it is frosted :) That way if it was absolutely gross, we still had half a pan of brownies to eat! Needless to say... it was delicious! Merrick kept saying "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me," he even helped blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Danny!!!


No comments: