Friday, July 11, 2008

He's Here!!!

Yep our baby boy was born on Monday! He is the most precious, sweet baby in the entire world! He was 7 pounds 5 oz and 20 inches long...and his official name is Merrick Lane Arnett :) For those of you who missed it, we named him about 20 minutes before we had to leave the hospital. Everything went really well though and now Danny and I love to sit and play with him or try to wake him up ((he still sleeps about 22 out of 24 hours..i hope i didnt jinx myself)) Thanks to everyone who has helped us out this past week!




10 comments:

Noelle said...

Congrats! He's such a gorgeous or should I say handsome baby boy! And what a cute name! Good luck with everything!

love_b said...

He is adorable! Congrats!!

Baby Blog Directory said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

The Wright House said...

Hi Frances! I ran across your blog from Amy Van Harens and I just wanted to say congrats! He's adorable! Isn't it wonderful being a mom?

Lindsay said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations Danny and Frances. I can't wait to see him in person :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! Congrats! I'm way excited for you guys! I can't believe you are already a mom! Oh how time flies!

Jill Rosenhan said...

YAY!! Congrats!! He is perfect! I can't wait to see him! Hope you are recovering good! :)

Hills said...

Congratulations to the both of you! We sure hope you and the baby are doing well. He is absolutely adorable!

Donelle said...

Congrats! He is just super cute. Have fun, they grow up fast!

Laura said...

He is adorable! I love the name and you look great. I hope your recovering well. Congrats he's a keeper!