Since this last friday was my last day of work the girls there gave me a cute little shower during lunch! The girls there are so sweet and im gonna miss them alot! Even though i only worked there for 6 months or so they made me feel right at home. I didnt get any pictures with my camera but i did take some of the decorations... one of the girls made me this cute diaper cake and put together a bunch of picture frames for me to keep
Saturday, June 14, 2008
BaBy ShOwEr
Last weekend my friend abby ((who is due any day now and having a boy too!)) gave me a baby shower! it turned out really great and im so thankful she was able to do that for me :) Our baby boy got some really cool things..he's gonna be so cute in all his new outfits! it was fun to see my girlfriends from high school that i hardly ever get to see anymore..most of the pics are kinda hard to see but since Sara caught me takin some pictures i figured i better post them!


Since this last friday was my last day of work the girls there gave me a cute little shower during lunch! The girls there are so sweet and im gonna miss them alot! Even though i only worked there for 6 months or so they made me feel right at home. I didnt get any pictures with my camera but i did take some of the decorations... one of the girls made me this cute diaper cake and put together a bunch of picture frames for me to keep


Since this last friday was my last day of work the girls there gave me a cute little shower during lunch! The girls there are so sweet and im gonna miss them alot! Even though i only worked there for 6 months or so they made me feel right at home. I didnt get any pictures with my camera but i did take some of the decorations... one of the girls made me this cute diaper cake and put together a bunch of picture frames for me to keep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Super cute cake!! Thanks for posting the pictures I almost forgot what your shower was like!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Good luck these next few weeks!!
So sorry that we missed the shower!I do have a gift for you.If you will e-mail me your address I will send it to you!The pics look awesome.So much fun! (mama1papa5@hotmail.com)
YAy! One step closer to having him! I'm so excited! I have a present for you! I might drop it by your parents house cause I'm sure these next couple week will be crazy for you! Hope you are doing great!
I heard you had your baby!!! How exciting! Let me know how everything went! Good luck!
Oops! Sorry! That's probably who it was then. Well good luck these next few weeks!!
I know i'm so excited your going to be in the ward too! As you could see, there aren't a lot of girls our age there :) So it will be fun having someone there that I have a lot in common with!!
Post a Comment