Monday, August 4, 2008

Since MeRRicK is 4 weeks old today, i thought i would post some more pics! We still dont have the internet at our house but i will try and keep ya'll updated as often as possible :)

I "borrowed" this one from Chea...i thought it was too cute!



5 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

He is adorable! I love the picture of Danny and him! Already 4 weeks?!? Geez! I need to give you your present still! You, me, and Rach need to go do something! Or maybe I can trek down to visit you! Hope you are doing great! :>

Jeff and Elise said...

He is such a cutie - looks just like Danny! (from Danny's cousin, Elise)

The Wright House said...

What a sweetie! They just seem to grow and grow! I love his name too!

Donelle said...

He is just super cute! I'm sure your just loving being a mom! Have fun, before you know it he'll be all grown up! Newborns are the best!

Jenna said...

oh my goodness he is precious! i am so happy for you guys & cant wait for my turn!