Monday, June 17, 2013

Play Me a Song

If there's one talent I wish I had, it would be to play the piano. The music is beautiful and I love the way it can make the room sound so peaceful and inviting. For the past 2 weeks, there has been an art exhibit going on around New York City involving pianos that you could actually play. Sing For Hope placed 88 pianos in different neighborhoods around the city that had been decorated by different local artists. We managed to find three on our own, the first being a random siting in Central Park. The others were downtown. On Sunday all 88 pianos were brought to Lincoln Center where they were all on display with live music by a professional pianist. We got to pick out our favorites, play each one and see all the different designs. Maybe when my kids are old enough for it, their piano teacher wouldn't mind teaching me how to play too?!

 My Favorite!



1 comment:

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

This is so neat! I like how each one is different. And it's never too late to take lessons -