Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Capturing US

Family pictures have never been easy for my little family. I always stress about everyone looking perfect, clothes in the right place, best smiles and no weird faces by a certain four year old. But over the last few photo shoots by the wonderfully talented Chea Lamb, I've realized that the ones I love most are the ones that capture US. Where we aren't perfect, my hair is flying in the wrong direction, Merrick is doing something silly with his hands, Navy is crying with a red nose and Danny is saying something under his breath about how much fun he is having. Thank goodness for Photoshop right?!








A million thanks to  Chea Lamb Photography for these pictures!

2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

such great pictures! and everyone looks perfect to me ;) love them!

Alison said...

Those are beautiful! Every single one! You have such a perfect little family. We love and miss you!