Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Twenty Second of November

Danny and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday. Seriously where does the time go?! I remember being so happy the day we were married. I am lucky I got to marry my best friend. Over the past five years we have been through  a lot both good and bad but that is what makes it all worth it. I know there have been times where I would not have made it through if it weren't for Danny having faith and encouraging me. He is the best!

So to recap the last five years of our lives this is what we have done....moved 6 times, welcomed a son into the world, attended 5 different schools, owned 7+ cars, lived in the middle of nowhere, lived in the busiest city in the world, visited 10 states, learned patience and faith, recognized we were blessed in so many ways that we don't even realize and figured out marriage and life is hard but completely worth it!

All of my pictures are in storage back in Arizona so I dont have access to them. I did however find at least one from each year. Its kind of fun to look back and see how much we have changed.

{2006}

{2007}

{2008-camping and heavy with child...not a good combination}

{2009}

{2010...is missing for the moment}

{2011}

3 comments:

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

I remember what you said as we were walking - you were rushing - through the parking lot at the Temple: Mother, I am going to get married! Nothing was slowing you down on November 22!

Jenna said...

Happy Anni you guys!! You are a beautiful couple inside and out. :)

Melanie Herway said...

You two are so cute. Can't wait to see you Friday! Tommy is SO excited.