Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day!

Today we got to play in the snow with some friends! It was cold and we only lasted a half hour but we still had fun. This area is probably the only one in the city that isn't "closed for winter."  Having snow on the ground is exciting to see everyday!


  {Merrick, Tommy and Ladd}

{They are so funny!}
As you can tell, he did not want to take a picture with me! The building under construction in the background is the new World Trade Center. A new level is added each week and now they are putting the glass up. When we left, it was not like that! It's going up fast.

Oh and I promise I will post about our Christmas vacation soon! We had lots of fun in Arizona with family.

3 comments:

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

I love looking at these boys playing-but sure am glad I'm not cold anymore!

Melanie Herway said...

Those ARE cute pictures!

Heather said...

omg I love your hat and your zebra boots.