I've had this piece of canvas for a while now. I kept thinking of what I should do with it and I finally decided! I saw this first in the Ballard Designs magazine and then someone replicated it in blogland. And if someone else out there can make it, I thought so can I! It literally took me a half hour.
{Step 1} Paint your canvas. I went with two coats of classic black acrylic paint!
{Step 2} After the paint has dried apply your vinyl numbers. I printed mine with my sisters Cricut machine while we were in Arizona. I used two different fonts and sizes from 3 to 5 1/2 inches.I just randomly placed them on the canvas to get an idea of where I wanted them.
{Step 3} Hang it on the wall! I chose right in our entry way because I had already made two big holes in the wall from another picture and needed to cover it up :)



No comments:
Post a Comment