Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Statue and a Target

Yesterday we took the Ferry to Staten Island! On the way we passed Ms. Liberty herself! It was exciting to see but not what I was expecting at all. It was a little smaller than all the movies make it out to be.

{Statue of Liberty}

{BIG}

{ Im pretty sure he is looking for Nemo}
.........

We were in desperate need of diapers so we ventured to Target in Brooklyn ! It felt just like the ones in AZ. I knew exactly where to go for once. I bought a little more than diapers cause I felt right at home :)

6 comments:

Arnett's said...

How fun! Keep posting :)

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for the pictures. I miss you.

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for the pictures. I miss you.

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for the pictures. I miss you.

Jill Rosenhan said...

I loved the Staten Island ferry! Manly cause it was the only free thing in NYC! Looks like you are having a blast! I'm so jealous! :)

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

I pretty sure Merrick is looking and calculating how many rocks he will need to throw in this BIG water to get the job done. He does love water. And he's a good work helper. I love you all. Grandpa Tractor.