Friday, June 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I've promised a few people I would show pictures of where we live. The place is great but it has its negatives. Like the fact that its on the 5th floor of a walk-up...meaning we have to walk up and down five flights of stairs everytime we wanna go somewhere or do something! I almost died the day we brought our suitcases up the stairs. Also we live in Chinatown right now til August! And guess what, they love to cook their food 24/7. Its not the best smell in the world either. Good thing I brought my ScEnTsY candle! We are renting this place furnished so thats why there may be some "unique' things in the pictures.


{the kitchen/office/dining room}
look at this awesome table!!!
{the view out our bedroom window}
At least we dont have to sleep on an air mattress......yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so so jealous! That is sounds amazing!

Arnett's said...

Do you have to go up the stairs outside or are there indoor stairs? HAHA Looks like a cozy place!

charmaine said...

At least you will stay nice and thin! What an amazing experience for you. Take advantage of every minute. We are happy for you and that you have chosen to do something that takes a lot of courage! Best luck to Danny.

T+C=N said...

what a fun adventure!! How awesome! I have dreamed of living in New York and you get to! I hope you are loving it! And I will for sure let you know when we plan on coming!