Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SpRiNg BrEaK thus far

So for the first half of my "break" I have been working on all of these! Most of them I had started over the past few weeks..now i had time to FINISH them! I've been obsessed with crafting blogs lately...so most of these in some way or another are inspiration from them.

My $2 vase..now filled with eggs from the Dollar Store!

I spray painted these heirloom white then glazed over them with brown. SO easy!

SUBWAY ART: this actually took me a good 4 weeks to finish. I had to cut out all the letters by hand and then glue them each onto the canvas.


My sister got a CrIcUt machine!!!!!
{ I already have 2 other projects printed on vinyl ready to be started}

Rose crepe paper wreath! I love how it turned out!


Makin these flowers for who knows what!
And of course.....

fallin asleep during dinner!

3 comments:

Arnett's said...

Okay that picture of Merrick is hillarious!! Next up... can you come over or I come there so we can crafty together? I am serious! All of that stuff is sooo cute and since I dont have a creative bone in me I need help!!!

Breck and Nan said...

love all your crafts! especially the rose crepe paper wreath! what are your favorite craft blogs??

Jenny and Shane said...

You're so creative! Everything looks great!