Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Own Version

I had this idea in my head and when I saw this wreath hanger thing at Target, it all came together! I was never going to pay $25 for this so I decided to make my own!
The one from target:

The one I created! A quick stop at Lowes and a trip to Michaels
and this is what I came up with.
Total: $5.50

{bad lighting i know...}
I should be doing homework and studying but for whatever reason
these types of things are just more fun :)

3 comments:

charmaine said...

We always need a little creative diversion. BTW I liked yours better!

a harper girl said...

Frances, you are so crafty and creative! I like to look at your blog to see what you gonna make or makeover. And I too like your version way better!:)

Heather said...

What items did you buy at target and what did you buy at Michaels. i am curious