Saturday, August 22, 2009

one year pictures!

These pictures were taken right before MeRRiCk turned 1! Granted he now has a buzzed head, can walk alot better and has turned into a little TrOUbLe MaKeR boy! I love the way they turned out though...sorry there are so many of them, its hard to decide when he is so stinkin cute!











7 comments:

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

Mr. Merrick is not a trouble maker. He is the sweetest little boy ever! Love, Grandma

love_b said...

OMG! The last pic is sooo cute of you and him! Danny better have that framed on his nightstand! :) I love that lil guy, bell's said she want's to play with him! :)

Kylie said...

he is really cute! those pictures look great! hey frances can i have you email you and your mom's address to me..... kyliepapa{at}gmail.com. thank you

Jenny and Shane said...

He is way too cute!

Heather said...

beautiful pictures

Anonymous said...

Merrick is such a cutie. Why don't you let him come up with his grandma to visit his great Aunties and Grand-Nana the next time? I think he is ready for an overnighter!

Jill Rosenhan said...

He's so adorable Frances! Love the bottomw pic of you guys! I can't believe he is 1 already!