Well i
THINK i survived my first week of
ScHooL! It was rough though let me tell you. I havent been to school since we were married almost 3 years ago! And now that Danny is finished I guess its my turn to go back. I was able to get all my classes on tuesdays and thursdays which is nice. Going to
ASU is nothing i have ever experienced before. So many people, so many places to go, so far to walk! I know that getting an education is important, ya never know when you will need it in life. Wish me luck, i cant wait for December when i finish my first semester!!
4 comments:
You will do so great~ I know your pain though and I hope December comes quick too. Good luck!!
Good JOb Frances!! I am jealous. I wish I would have finished.
Love you
that is great!
what are you going to school for?
Congratulations on going back to school Frances! It's a lot to take on but you can do it! You've got a lot of support from Danny and your family. You're an amazing woman! Love you tons!
Post a Comment