Wednesday, December 3, 2008

wayyy overdue!

Wow its been so long since i last posted...alot has happened since Danny's b-day! To start we had our 2 year wedding anniversary on the 22nd. We didnt do anything out of the ordinary that day! Although we did have dinner with Danny's friend the night before..maybe that was our date night?! not sure. For thanksgiving we hit up both families...first we had dinner ((its more like a big lunch though)) with my parents. Merrick had baby food for the first time..sweet potatoes! It was the funniest thing to watch, i can officially say he is addicted now!Next we went over to Danny's parents which is always a good time, lots of jokes and laughing at eachother, when everyone is there! lets see, yesterday i had an appt to get my wisdom teeth yanked by danny's uncle in Tucson so Merrick and I went down there with danny while he was at school! Its amazing the weird looks you get when your pushing around a stroller on a campus full of single students. None the less Merrick and I found other things to do like going to DI and Wally-world. That place down there is what gives the store a bad rap, the ones up here are...well just better! Anyways i ended up "chickening" out and am going to get them removed in January. Last but not least, my TwiLiGhT movie watching tally is up to 2! i know some of you out there didnt like the movie but i did! I'm already planning on taking Danny with me, we'll see how he likes it!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

We are the same, I'm not feeling all the negative comments on Twilight cuz I loved it. I did take Devon to see it and he ended up liking it which I was not expecting! Good luck Taking Danny!

Jill Rosenhan said...

Oh my gosh. I am so jealous cause he is so cute! I saw Chea's pictures of you guys and think they are amazing! We need to get together soon!