Thursday, November 13, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DaNnY!!!

Today is Danny's birthday! I better not say how old he is...he may not like it! Anyways im greatful he was born into this world twenty somethin years ago, otherwise i wouldnt have the perfect husband! He's an awesome father to Merrick too! I love to watch them play together, its so sweet. i think he is trying to say "happy birthday dad" in the picture below!


5 comments:

wendy said...

happy birthday danny! that picture is so cute!

Angie said...

I can't really sew either. I can't even read a pattern. You could sew those blankets it's super easy...just takes forever.

Anonymous said...

your baby is cute! He is growing up so fast! ANd Happy B-day Danny!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is handsome. How are things? Happy late birthday to your hubby.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest thing ever! I have been so bad at keeping up on my blogging! I haven't looked at anyone's in forever! Happy late B-day Danny! Hope all is well! I miss ya girl and am so sad I haven't seen your handsome little boy!

P.S. My brother and his wife just had a baby this morning! Little boy named Grayson!