This morning we got stuck in the mud. We are all about short cuts but i guess not today! The first time Danny got us out of the mud (cause he's a boy scout :) but then as I was driving out of it, i dont know what happened and i ended up not on the road...stuck again. None the less, i still thought it was kinda fun! Thanks to Anthony and Cliff for coming to pull us out!!!


Yesterday my sister came up from Tucson and we went to lunch! Her new haircut is so cute and boys.....she's single!!!

OH and happy birthday to my little sister hannah!!! It was Decemeber 1st! So what I'm a little late!

((I guess he's just not into her! haha))
2 comments:
well, thats what happens when you don't obey the rules of the land (meaning...stay on the roads!)
oh, and thanks for featuring me on your blog. that picture is sure to attract the fellas!
haha man i wish i had a sister! you guys make me jealous! :)
Post a Comment