This past week me and Danny had our one year anniversary! Holy cow its already been a year! well we didnt do the traditional take a weekend trip or do something romantic thing. Nope instead I took the week off and spent the whole week driving around with him while he worked or did whatever! Now thanksgiving was our actual one year date but since that was turkey day we spent it with both our families! It was a pretty good week..i mean not working and having to do nothing! I feel bad cause i think i got danny hooked (( we ate this every other day)) on Mcdonalds french fries...we have recently discovered their buffalo sauce...very good!!! I dont really remember what we did monday but tuesday we drove all the way to wickenburg (( never been there, not much to see)). Wednesday i was the passenger all day while he worked and then friday we drove all around tucson....ha i was actually asleep 50% of the time though! Oh well i love Danny and i love spending time with him cause its rare to see him in the day time!
P.S. WE ARE HAVING A BABY IN JULY :)
7 comments:
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! The baby shower is going to be fun!! If you need anything let me know!!! :)
I found your guys' blog through Bethany. My husband and your husband were friends in high school and on the baseball team together but we just wanted to say congratulations on the new baby! That is so exciting!
Hey! Thanks!! Yeah we are definately excited for July but it seems soo far away! Maybe that will give me enough time to get things ready :) I'll add you to our blog too!
Frances!!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Believe me , it will be here before you know it. What a cute couple you guys make!
I have read this entry at least three times and I can't believe I haven't congratulated you yet! Sorry 'bout that. Double congrats...you made it a year and for the bun in the oven.
OH my gosh ... I can't believe you are having a baby! I am so excited for you! You are going to be such a cute mom! CONGRATS!!!! I love you girl! I can't wait! July will be here before you know it! Keep me updated on the baby shower! I LOVE buying baby cloths!
Congrats! I just saw that you were pregnant.
Post a Comment