Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We went back to Arizona for Casey and Britney's wedding. It turned out amazing! The day was warm but a little windy hence my hair blowing in the picture. I love the Mesa Temple for lots of reasons but being back there and seeing all the beautiful landscape made me miss it. The reception was lots of fun and it was nice to see old friends again. Welcome to the family Britney!!


Waiting for all his cousins to arrive.

Grammy, Paige, Jackson and Merrick.

Grandma and Grandpa picked us up from the airport and as soon as we got in the car, Merrick asked how fast it could go. Lately he has been obsessed with going fast and winning. I think I'm in trouble for the next couple years. We also got to spend lots of time with Addie. She is getting so big! We went to the park one afternoon and played in the grass. Even though I don't get to see her that much, I know I am her favorite aunt :)

No comments: