Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We haven't been doing a whole lot here. Its hot and humid and not very comfortable to be outside all day. We do try and go to the park though.

Merrick got Woody from Toy Story for his birthday {thanks aunt Rachel} and he loves it!! He has taken it everywhere since the day he got it. As you can tell, that includes sleeping next to it.
And trying on his hat!
This picture made me laugh so hard when i took it. I told him to say cheese for the camera and thats the face he came up with! He still loves french fries too.

4 comments:

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

I can hear him laugh! He sleeps with Woody like he slept with Grandpa. Hugs & Kisses-Grandma

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness Merrick's head is bigger than Woody's hat. I'd be really worried if they had the same size head. They do sleep in the exact same position however. Thank you again for making sure that you keep us updated on your life like you do. Love you all!

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Did you buzz his head again? Same smile though.

Jill Rosenhan said...

I love the picture of him passed out with woody! You've got one cute kid! :)