Saturday, January 23, 2010

Easiest DIY project ever!

This is the easiest project I have ever done! Seriously! I've seen these hurricane jars a few places in the blogging world and thought I would give it a try.
Step 1:
Grab yourself some of these from the Dollar Store or Goodwill
{glass candlesticks)

and grab yourself one of these
{ glass vase also from the Dollar Store or Goodwill}

Step 2:

Simply glue the 2 pieces together. Make sure to use a strong glue
that dries clear. I let mine dry for a few hours before putting them to use.

Step 3:

Add some Valentine's Candy and your done!!!

You can use any shape or size vase you want. The possibilities are endless and for no more than $2 you can't go wrong!

P.S. The jars were full of candy at one point!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Super cute Frances! I love the low cost! Always a plus!

Rose said...

You are so smart, I love those, but i can never find those hurricane vases

mark said...

Those are darling! Can't wait to give it a try!
Mariley