Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall is here!

Forget decorating the house again....i just wanna decorate for fall!!! I've waited since last November to put out all my new stuff ((from clearance!)) This is as far as i got though...

The glitter pumpkin!!

By far Merricks favorite...just his height.


Can you tell i LoVe pumpkins?!


Even though he is wearing a witch hat...thats not what he is going to be!
Its a SuRpRiSe!!!!
Update: So yes we have moved from our long time residence in Florence (i say this cause we surpassed the 6 month rule and actually lived there for 1 1/2 years!) We moved to Chandler to be closer to school and work. So far.....i LOVE it!!!!! Its soo nice yet weird being so close to shopping/food/street lights! We finally got our hot water turned on today! We have been taking cold showers or boiling lots and lots of water for the past week. We have NO tv...not even local channels so its been quite boring. I should use this time wisely but i find myself on the internet. Merrick is sick now too. He contracted the common cold and then broke out in a rash all over his body. He has been super cuddly and whiney which is not like him. I'll take the cuddly part though!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I am so jealous. I missed you Sunday, and its gonna be wierd with out you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had a moment for blog time and was catching up with everyone. We are thinking about making the same move-atleast closer to town. We are so far out now which we enjoy the peace and quiet but work travel costs always eat up the funds. Glad to see you are handling everything so well! Moving is never fun and it makes it harder with a little one.