Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Caught ya

Today I caught Merrick diggin around in the pantry! I guess he really wanted some grape juice. He is so quick in his walker. He amuses himself by doin laps around the island making a pitstop at the garbage can. He also likes to go full speed ahead into the hutch. These things are life savers though!

We have also mastered nap time. He would stay awake all day if he could but no those arent the rules...he puts up a pretty good fight as we head toward to the crib though. It only takes 5 minutes before i find him like this...

9 comments:

love_b said...

He cracks me up! Especially at church haha

Jill Rosenhan said...

Oh my gosh. Him peeking around the corner of the island is SO CUTE! You need another one! ;)

Cassie said...

Haha Frances you need to go to the original Florence!! How are you? Looks like you have your hands full he is so cute!!

Jenny and Shane said...

What a sweetie. He is so cute.

snow family said...

He is getting so big! Well is he sleeping through the night yet? We are still trying to let Leighton "cry it out" in the night, but I usually give in after a little while. :) Let me know how your plan goes!

Jenna said...

what a cutie. hey i remember reading that he still sleeps with you and danny, is that because he had a hard time going down for you in his bed? i am having a hard time all of a sudden putting londyn down at night in her bed but when i lay her down with me she goes right to sleep! i was just curious if the same thing was going on with you!

Anonymous said...

He is just so stinkin cute! How fun! I can't wait till my baby is at that point! I'm sure you'll remind me of that once I get there!

Rachel said...

ok Merrick has done 50 bazillion cute things since this update please!

Jill Rosenhan said...

TIME TO UPDATE! :D

Please let's go to cheesecake! When can you go?? The only bad days for me are Mon, Wed, & Thurs! Oh and I think we should start a craft a month thing and make cute projects for fun!