8 TV shows I love to watch
1. Project Runway
2. America's Next Top Model
3. 90210
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Big Brother ( i dont know why but i love it)
6. Gossip Girl
7. House
8. The Office
8 things that happened Yesterday
1. Woke up at 5:00 AM..wayy to early
2. Went to work
3. Ate Jason's Deli
4. Ordered pictures online
5. Changed poopy diapers
6. Filled out our early ballots
7. Played with Merrick
8. Washed my car
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Gecko Grill
2. Fuddruckers
3. Elmers
4. McDonalds..i dont care i love their fries!
5. Sonic
6. El Rico's
7. My mom's kitchen
8. Krispy Kreme
8 Things I look forward to
1. Nap time
2. getting the baseboards put in
3. Having a yard full of grass and tall trees
4. Seeing Merrick grow and grow
5. Teaching him to hold his own bottle :)
6. Halloween!
7. All the holidays, birthdays and parties coming up
8. Losing some weight
8 things on my Wish List
1. a sewing machine
2. Finish school..and then on to more school
3. complete my food storage
4. learn how to be crafty/creative
5. more kids...someday!
6. That Dannys will watch merrick while i go see the Twilight movie on opening day! im crossing my fingers
7. to finish all our home projects currently underway
8. a super long rug to go in the entryway so i dont have to sweep it so much!
8 people I want to Tag- im not sure who has been tagged but..
1. Rachel
2. laura
3. Jill
4. Aleah
5. Noelle
6. Angie
7. Anyone who reads this..i tag you!
3 comments:
Frances, I am so proud that you posted. Very interesting stuff!
ok....FIRST of all....you do NOT need to loose any weight and when you are having a feel fat day...just remember me and you'll feel better!!!! 2nd...I had to make sure you didn't have anymore Angie's on your blog to make sure it was me.... I'm soooo excited about the Twilight movie too!!!
Hey Frances I love project runway too! I was soooo happy that Kinnely didn't win. She was dang rude and her voice drives me nuts. I'll try to do this one. I hope we get to see you guys over the holidays!
Post a Comment