for the past two weekends i have been hangin out with Rachel! We have mostly gone to thrift stores which is actually alot of fun now! She got this really cute coffee table for her apartment for only 10 bucks! plus she always finds really expensive never before worn jeans for dirt cheap! Oh and we tried Yogurberry for the first time..it was alright!
4 comments:
hey you im glad you found me! i am pretty sure i know who you are! so i added you to our blog so dont worry! a boy name that i always suggest to people is Aiden. I love that name and I think it would sound really good with your guys' last name!
how could that yogurt be just alright? It looks delish!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
That yogurt looks so good! Thrift stores are so awesome! You find the sweetest things in them! How's the babe comin??
Post a Comment