For Easter this year we went to Pima...my aunt and uncle came down from Utah so it was fun to see them! Oh and i got to see my aunt Lisa..she says i need to update more often! We went out to Cedar which was pretty fun...
I was just about to comment how you needed an update!!! Looks like a fun weekend! And I LOVE the baby bump! Hope everything is coming along great! We need to get together when you come back to the valley!
3 comments:
I was just about to comment how you needed an update!!! Looks like a fun weekend! And I LOVE the baby bump! Hope everything is coming along great! We need to get together when you come back to the valley!
Oh fur cute you have a lil' bump! 3 more months girl! I am so excited for you!
look how cute your belly is!
Post a Comment