Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Blood Pressure
For my new job, i have to take vitals on patients...not that difficult EXCEPT the blood pressure part! i feel like i need a degree to do this. I practiced on some of the girls at work but just am not getting the hang of it...they say once i get used to it, i will be a pro...yeah right! So i took home the stethascope and ear things to practice on Danny! It was like working with a four year old!!! he kept moving everything around, talking out loud, thumping my ear piece, talking INTO my ear piece, saying it was squeezing him too hard but most of all making me laugh so i couldn't concentrate! haha i guess this is good practice for people i may encounter someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And you just realized you married a child? or atleast a kid at heart:)
Great story! I love that you have fun together. Any boy/girl news?
you never checked my blood pressure the other day! probably a good thing...I don't really want to know what it is after eating 10000 wendys nuggets
I was hoping to have some suspense! They were from my ex fiance! He had one of his buddies bring them to me cause he is in Oregon right now (I think I explained that story to you). :) It was one of those long days and nice to get a surprise from someone special! Did you have a good v-day? Are you getting the blood pressure thing down? I think that would be the hardest thing to do!
Yeah ... I know what you mean! I tried to do Vital signs on Nate and every time I tried to take his blood pressure it never worked! However I think it's a good experience because our husbands will be our hardest patients! i sure miss you girl! It's been way too long!
Post a Comment