Monday, January 14, 2008
HaPpY NeW YeAr :)
So i've finally decided to update! Dont worry i have lots of good reasons for never posting this new year! First off...we have moved to Tucson! We moved on Jan. 1st but have been back up to Queen Creek just as many days as we have been in Tucson. Danny starts school on wednesday. I keep asking if he is nervous ((cause i would be)) but he just says 'no why would i be?!'He LOVES the wildcats :) plus i have been reading! I know...kinda weird! And yep,you guessed it...it was Twilight! Loved it!! I even finished the second one New Moon. I didnt like the second one though, i actually cried when Edward left. I'm blaming my crying on being pregnant! i'm a little nervous to start the third book...someone please tell me it ends good or else im not even gonna start it! im really excited for the movie to come out! Oh and since we moved to Tucson, i have expierenced my first and hopefully only at this point "morning sickness" or rather late at night sickness. Danny said it was because i made the baby mad...haha! Even though we dont know YET what we are having, sometimes i will think of possible names. When i tell him, he normally laughs and tells me of some joke about someone he or his brothers once knew and therefore rules out the name completely. Im glad i have til summer to debate with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I cant believe you guys moved!!! I hope his first classes went good this week! When you come up here again and we both have time let's do lunch or dinner! :) I hope the baby hasn't been mad at you lately :) That was cute!
Oh the joys of choosing a baby name! Who says the father is even aloud to have a say in it anyway? Stick to your guns!
Oh my goodness ... I haven't been on any blogs lately! Look at your baby! So cute! I am so excited for you! How's Tucson? You loving it? I sure hope so! I miss ya girl!
What! You moved! What! Your Prego! Wow! I am so happy for you guys. You can tell I haven't blogged in a while! Girl I am so excited for you! Last time I did your hair, you told me you might move. Now its happened! Yeah! And when are you due? I guess its probably on your blog. What names have you picked out? Is your mom freakin excited? haha I bet she is! Oh and I am glad you have a mac too. You are so cool! Keep me updated girl!
How's the babe coming along??
Post a Comment