4 Things..........
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. The doctors office
2. Cannelli's ( wow a whole 3 days!)
3. Babysitting
4......i've never had any other jobs
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Queen Creek- my parents, and our house now
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. Chandler,AZ
4. New Mexico
Four Movies I Love:
1. She's the Man
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. Oceans 11
4. Barnyard :)
Four Movies I'd Love to See:
1. The Shakiest Gun in the West (( i havent finished it yet ))
2. geezz...i dont know what ones are out right now
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Green chile chicken enchiladas
2. Steak!!!
3. French fries
4. most mexican food
Four Weird Things about Me:
1. i've probably seen every episode of america's next top model and i dont even like the show!
2. i can eat popcorn anytime anywhere...i just love it!
3. i cannot go one day without eating chocolate
4. someday we are going to have a huge farm!
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Somewhere with Danny
2. On the beaches of hawaii or the bahamas
3. Out doing something
4. Texas
Four People I Tag:
1. Wendy
2. Heidi
3. Missy
4. Chea
5. Laura (( so...whats wrong with 5?!))
3 comments:
don't you have some exciting news to blog about?!
I love learning new things about you!
Why is it that nobody like Americas Next Top Model, but we have all seen all the episodes! Funny. When are you moving to Tucson? Danny got in... right?!
Post a Comment