Monday, September 3, 2007

LaBoR DaY

I finally got to go shopping today with my credit card ( its my first one so i was a little excited!!!) and i was up at 7 this morning ready to go! I did set myself a limit but i guess there was nooo point! the first place i went to...nadda. I bought a skirt on clearance for $1.99..wow big spender i know! Then i went to Target cause i can always spend there! i was so mad..every aisle i wanted/needed to go down was being stocked and they were all blocked off! i really didnt find anything except for a bracelet once again on clearance! HELLO...do these people not know that im a teenager with a credit card and i am wanting to spend all my money!!!!! so then i drive over to Old Navy and what do i find...flip-flops for $2.00...gosh now im really getting mad! i've been dying to use this dang piece of plastic on something worth more than five dollars! Danny suggested i go to Nordstrom Rack....complete waste of time! I even went to the mall and managed to buy him some stuff. My next stop was the grocery store! I figured since i didnt buy alot earlier i could buy all the good stuff here so that i didnt feel like my day was wasted! I didnt buy my groceries on credit though...that would be weird!

7 comments:

Rose said...

Fancy Pants I'm so proud of you. Save your plastic for something worth paying the rest of your life for. I'm banned from them, apparantly I'm not responsible with money. Which is true it is a self induced ban

Chea said...

nothing like responsibility to suck all the fun out of shopping

wendy said...

should have tried a few thrift stores!

The Epps Fam said...

Ha! That is so funny. Lucky you have a credit card to buy clothes with! I used to have one, but got myself into too much trouble with it (oops), so now I am afraid to use it again. I keep it in a hidden place in my wallet and pretend it doesn't exist or else I would go CRAZY with it!

Arnett's said...

Good for you not racking up a bill. I go shopping all the time and dont spend anything. Great fun. You need to come over and hang out. You should have lunch here!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! (I cheated and saw it on Rachel's blog)

Anonymous said...

Haha ... YOu are so funny! I am in the ASU library laughing so hard! You crack me up! So I have been meaning to call you but to no suprise ... life has been CrAzY! To say the least!Well it was so sweet of you to even know my birthday! I didn't know yours! I'm terrible! But I love ya and I'll call you soon!