I must be you, Frances. I cant remember any of our kids really liking dogs enough to get one of their own. Red Coon hound anyone?
I've got a dog just waiting for you. He's beautiful, blonde just like you and Danny. He's yours for free. Come and get him.
Very funny Fancy Pants... Those are hard to find Big and Red
haha if we have a blonde haired dog we will all match! who has the dog?!
v-ball fan = Uncle Jeff
My friend has a mastiff. It is like 6 weeks? Maybe older now. I think it is a nice dog, at least that is what she tells me. She said its free.
Does it work? Then YES!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I must be you, Frances. I cant remember any of our kids really liking dogs enough to get one of their own. Red Coon hound anyone?
I've got a dog just waiting for you. He's beautiful, blonde just like you and Danny. He's yours for free. Come and get him.
Very funny Fancy Pants... Those are hard to find Big and Red
haha if we have a blonde haired dog we will all match! who has the dog?!
v-ball fan = Uncle Jeff
My friend has a mastiff. It is like 6 weeks? Maybe older now. I think it is a nice dog, at least that is what she tells me. She said its free.
Does it work? Then YES!
Post a Comment